Banque de Commerce et de Placements SA, Geneva Switzerland (BCP), collects, in its name and on behalf of some of its entities, personal data you have provided in this application. This data is processed for the purpose of selecting and hiring new employees. Data processing is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The types of personal data that BCP processes include in particular:
- Contact details (e.g. first and last names, address, email, phone number)
- Education (e.g. academic titles, schools and universities, qualifications) and professional experience (e.g. previous employers, length of previous employment contracts, former titles, sector)
- Information relating to additional skills that may be of relevance
- Data relating to personal status (e.g. gender, date of birth, nationality, personal address, marital status, parental status, photo)
- Personal messages and comments sent by applicants of their own accord (e.g. feedback on the hiring process)
With your consent, BCP may check your work history, which primarily involves contacting professional references you have provided for this purpose.
Please note that should you fail to provide the requested information, BCP may not be able to process your application and take the selection process any further.
BCP only stores your personal data for the length of time required to process applications and hiring. Your application will therefore be destroyed at the latest 3 months after the end of the recruitment process, unless you spontaneously request otherwise. By submitting your application, you hereby agree to BCP processing the personal data you have provided. You may retract this consent at any time by withdrawing from the application procedure, in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. Please note that this will not impact the lawfulness of any processing performed based on your consent prior to the withdrawal of your application.
At any time, you may exercise your right to:
- access, correct or delete your personal data;
- restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the portability of your personal data.
Should you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above, please submit a written and signed request, including your identity, to the Human Resources Division, either by sending an email to HR: Human.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail: Banque de Commerce et de Placements SA, 1 rue de la Fontaine, P.O. Box 3069, CH 1211 Geneva 3